Fellowship: Integrative Oncology Therapies
100 hours - 100% Online
This program is specially designed to equip both the healthcare practitioner that is new to the practice of integrative oncology medicine as well as the experienced integrative oncology medicine practitioner.
Become A Fellow in Integrative Oncology
- Become part of the next one Trillion dollar health care industry
- Don’t spend thousands of dollars and weeks out of your practice to learn the very latest in evidence based integrative oncology medicine
- Start today and immediately implement what you have learned into your practice
- Develop the skills needed to practice evidence based integrative medicine in your practice…today
- Use our proven clinical forms to help you get to the ”root cause” of your patients health challenges, and direct their care in a methodical and proven method
- Learn From World Renowned Faculty in their fields
- Learn how to communicate integrative oncology to your patients and to your community
- Improve Your Patient Outcomes
- Achieve Clinical Excellence
- 100% On-Line Training
- Increase Your Income
Learn from some of the top practitioners in the field of integrative oncology medicine. Our certification program is an online, state of the art learning environment, complete with basic to advanced materials, case studies and the ability to communicate with your instructors and peers both asynchronously and in real time with live, interactive monthly webinars.
Refresh & Grow Your Knowledge and Skills as an Integrative Medicine Practitioner by Earning a Fellowship in Integrative Oncology Medicine from The Institute For Integrative Medicine
This program is specially designed to equip both the healthcare practitioner that is new to the practice of integrative oncology medicine as well as the experienced integrative oncology medicine practitioner. If you are seeking to break into this exciting field or reinforce your knowledge and learn the latest in evidence-based research then this program is for you. Whatever your level of expertise in integrative medicine, the IFIM and its faculty are here to assist you in any way we can.
This is a 100 hour, 6-month Fellowship in Integrative Oncology Therapies. This Felllowship program is delivered completely online. The ability to access and complete all of the program requirements from the privacy of your home or office enables flexibility in the pursuit learning. Practitioners are able to engage with a state of the art program where the content is accessible, affordable and convenient.
Who Is This Program Designed For?
We have designed the certificate program to be relevant and adaptable to all licensed health care practitioners including but not limited to: Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Acupuncturists, Nurses, Dieticians, Nutritionists, Naturopathic Doctors, Doctor of Chiropractors, Clinical Nutritionists, Dentists and Psychologists.
The rate at which malignancies continue to increase throughout the world is both a cause for concern and a call to action. What is needed is a radical change in the way we think about, prevent and treat this disease.
The fellowship in integrative oncology therapies focuses on alternatives and enhancements to current mainstream solutions and treatments to cancer. Knowledge of these therapies allows the practitioner and ultimately the patient to make more informed choices regarding their treatment.
Emphasis is placed on two facets of integrative cancer therapy –
* New thought processes regarding cancer therapy which focus on an integrative approach
* Emerging therapies in integrative approaches to cancer
Students will learn about biomarkers that can be checked for predisposition to cancer, studies done regarding sugar and the prevalence of cancer, chemosensitivity analysis and the role of hormones, especially estrogen, in cancer. Therapies like Iscador, laetrile, Ukrain and Coley's vaccine are discussed and practical application of these treatments is given. A number of case studies with questions are worked through in order to show students how some of the therapies are applied in practice.
This fellowship meets the IFIM and AAIM conceptual framework themes of academic excellence, best practices and professionalism. The learning objectives follow.
- Understand non-pharmacologic treatments for the cancer patient
- Apply dietary recommendations
- Explore various immunotherapies
- Understand how to inhibit gylcolysis
- Understand hyperthermia with regard to cancer
- Apply herbal supplementation
- Understand IV and other cancer treatment protocols, such as laetrile, vit c, ukrain, coley's toxins, manner protocol, cesium chloride, etc
- Explore antioxidant therapies in cancer treatments
- Analyze the possibilities of off-label use of pharmaceuticals
Assignments and Course Requirements:
Participation in discussion
Regular, active participation is a critical component and beneficial for success in this course and learning community. We will have opportunities to discuss questions and topics associated with the required readings and case studies. Learners will be responsible for the readings. During Forum discussions, learning opportunities will be enhanced through collaboration with others.
The case studies are a form of learning that is highly self-directed by the student. The case studies will require you to read, synthesize, and critically analyse the case to answer questions,
Rationale for case study treatment protocol and actual patient results from treatment are provided and serve as grounds for further discussion in the associated FORUM.
The final exam is the culmination of the fellowship.
Fellowship in Integrative Oncology Therapies
100 hours - 100% Online -